Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters

I think I'll start something new today. It's Friday's Letters and it looks like something I would enjoy! :)


Dear Work Week: You have taken your dear sweet time this week. Thank you for finally bringing us Friday.

Dear Propane Truck Driver: You are a complete moron! The next time you're driving a propane truck I would suggest looking in all directions before rolling through the four-way stop. You could have blown us both to smithereens!

Dear Allergy Mess: Get out of my head!! I am in desperate need of a really good, fun, relaxing weekend. You are not welcomed. Get out now.

Dear Kelly: I'm going to miss you tonight! I hope you get some much needed rest after taking your GMAT today. I didn't wish you luck because you didn't need it. You're awesome.

Dear New Pen-Pal: Thanks for letting me have some time to vent and being so kind about it. The world needs more people like you.

Dear Kayla: I have read your card almost a dozen times and each and every time still brings a tear to my eye. Thank you for being here for me.

Dear Co-worker Ricky: Vacation is over. Get back to work.

Dear Annoying Person: You are really getting on my nerves and I really want you to stop.Take a hint and leave me alone. Geez. If you don't then things are going to get ugly around here, and no one wants it to get ugly.

Dear Favorite Pair of Silver Jeans: What happened? I thought we were friends but now you went and got too tight?! Shame on you!

And last but not least:

Dear Next Week: I have no idea what you hold for me, but I ask you one thing. Be easy with me, please.

Thanks,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment