Wow! It's been over a month... it's not like me to be "quiet" that long- whether IRL or on the blog. Let's just say I have a lot to say. If I can get the words out.
Babies. I have 5 friends and 1 of my sister's friend's all pregnant at the same time. Yes, 6. There are 5 boys and 1 unknown!
1. Stacy is having baby boy #2. She's due in October; however, she is scheduled for a C-section in September. He will be Hunter Reese and if he looks anything like his brother {Hayden} then he'll be the cutest ginger-headed boy!
2. Ashley is having her first and he will be Cameron Miles. Don't worry, I'm not too mad that she is using "my" name. :) He is due in the middle of October and if he looks anything like his mom then he'll have a beautiful set of blue eyes!
3.WHITNEY! Since the last update, Whit found out she is having a boy as well! I am super pumped about this. As you know (or you should) Whit is my BFF. Haha, we've been friends since elementary school. Sweet little Christoper Malaki will be joining us around the middle of December. His mommy is measuring a week early so I won't give an exact date! If Ki looks anything like his parents then he'll have the warmest skin tone and a head FULL of brown hair. I'm sure Greek genes are pretty strong so I'll go with brown!
4. Andrea is also having baby boy #2. Funny story- Boy #1- JJ- and boy #2 will almost have the exact same birthday; only two years apart. Won't Christmas be fun for them?! If he looks anything like his big brother then he'll be a baldy that can't stop smiling and showing off his little dimple.
5. Friend #5 is a family friend and also a friend of my sister's. They graduated high school together and we grew up in the same church. Brandi is also having a boy and she's due in January. I have a feeling he will be spoiled rotten! If he looks like his mom or grandmother then he'll have some pretty baby blues as well!
6. Last, but NOT LEAST is............ Jenessa!! Yep, I got THE best/most confusing text message while I was in Chattanooga about to ride an elevator down into a mountain cave. It was a picture of the cutest little butter bean! Baby A will be arriving around March 1st. (I am hoping it's a day before or a day after that date. 3/1 isn't a favorite of mine... ANYWAY. We won't know until October what Baby A will be, but until them momma and daddy better be narrowing down the baby name list. Jenessa is a HUGE planner so the wait is driving her nuts. Major planning will take place in October!
Amos.
Amos had two tumors removed and his hair has finally grown back in. I jinxed myself in the last post because this momma is NOT getting to sleep thru the night anymore.
Chloe.
Chloe started first grade. First grade, people! She's a little like me though; one night she was saying how she didn't want to go back and she said "I've already gone 7 days this year". Bless it. Then she was "complaining" that there aren't any new kids so it's "just the same ole ones from last year." I think she needs a little variety in her life! Part of it is that the girl is bored. She's older than the rest (Sept birthday) and taller and more mature and well.... smarter. Yes, I said that out loud. She's bored in class because she knows her addition and she knows her words and she knows how to write her letters. And she can count to 100 (and higher) and on and on. I'm pretty sure the gifted classes start in 2nd grade at her school. We used to call it gifted, but I think the PC term is AP for Advanced Placement, is that right?
Work.
It has been interesting. I won't go into a lot of detail, but I will tell you I was recently promoted! Woohoo, 10 years, worked through college, held down jobs in two departments, filled in when branches were short handed (and still did my job), and a BA in Business Mgmt later I get a promotion. Downside? Ha! I'll be working with Ricky a lot more now. We have a love/hate relationship and it's a pretty strong one. It's never boring though.
Life.
There is nothing interesting happening in my life right now. I've been making a few new friends, but that's about it. I work, go home, sleep and repeat. Most Fridays Kel and I are eating/talking at Mike's and that is wonderful. It's time to just relax and of course- people watch!
I know posts are boring without pictures, but I'm on someone else's laptop so I don't have any to share. I'll try to change that soon. Days are just flying by and I'm not documenting them like I should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment