Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Day, Another Dollar

Ok, so not the best title, but that's just about how I feel at work today! Yesterday was an unexplainable event. From the time I got to work until the time I left I can honestly say I screwed up every.single.thing.I.did. I'm normally not that type of person, but it all caught up with me yesterday.

For the record, I am working on:
  • Christmas Club checks
  • My GL accts were all out of balance (just pretend you know what I'm talking about)
  • I was preparing for a meeting today for the bank association
  • I am in charge of the toll-free line and emails this week (customers/bank employees call/email questions, need help, etc...)
  • I am getting ready to be out all next week-  banking conference
  • I am in charge of balancing both banks this week after they finish for the day
  • I am printing out all paperwork needed for the conference next week
  • I'm trying to get prepared for 5 days in Dallas, TX!
  • I have cut out caffeine and started counting calories (not a good time for this)
  • I'm working on getting caught up with all of the EOM and EOQ reports
  • Cleaning up past employees info on system
  • Listing and editing all disputes in the last month
  • Getting re-registered with the Fed
  • Updating my computer system and adding new programs- thus slowing me down and disrupting my day
  • I could list about 5 more but they would be even more boring than what I've already noted.
So, basically my small brain was on overload and it only half-@$$ed each job rather than doing any of them correctly.

Today, I came a little more prepared!
Snickers: Breakfast of Champions

Caffeine! Caffeine! Caffeine!
Today will be even busier than yesterday, but I hope and pray I am more prepared today! Of course, I have something to look forward to---

Gaylord Texan
 This is where I'll be spending my time next week!! Yes, I'll be in class most of the time, but I'll still have free time and you better believe I'll find something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment