Monday, February 25, 2013

Another A-Z

I seriously plan on writing a post very soon, but life keeps getting in the way.

A: Available or Married?
Available

B: Book? 
The Help, possibly

C: Cake or Pie? 
Depends, but probably pie

D: Drink of Choice? 
Dr. Pepper
  
E: Essential Item?
toothbrush {surprise you?}

F: Favorite Color?
Blue

G: Game to Play or Watch? 
Football, but I want to get into hockey. I'm limited in Mississippi, though!
  
H: Hometown?
Small town, Mississippi

I: Indulgence?
Chocolate & Dr. Pepper

J: Job Title
Assistant Deposit Operations Manager, Vice President {blah blah, I'm not a title person}

K: Kids and Names?
My one and only 'child' is Amos Moses. What? Dogs count as kids!

L: Life is Incomplete Without?
Family and true friends 

M: Music Group?
Currently: Luke Bryan & Jason Aldean {no, they're not groups, who cares?}

N: Number of Siblings?
1, older sister, Courtney  

O: Oranges or Apples? 
Apples

P: Phobias/Fears?
Spidinkies

Q: Quote?
I honestly could never pick just one favorite quote. It all depends on my mood. I do like:
This too shall pass
 

R: Reason To Smile?
Another day above ground with a healthy set of family and friends

S: Season? 
Fall, hands down 

T: Tattoos? 
Nope. Those things are permanent!

U: Unknown Fact About Me? 
I hated playing with Barbies as a child, and again now as an Aunt

V: Vegetable You Love?
I don't 'love' any of them

W: Worst Habits?
My food choices, driving too fast, picking at my nails

X: X-Rays? 
Back/neck, tailbone, teeth 

Y: Yummy Food?
Pizza {pepperoni}, caramel pie, blooming onion {Outback!}, cereal, Moe's, anything with carbs :) 

Z: Zoo Favorites? 
Penguins, elephants, hippos

No comments:

Post a Comment