Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WILW: Make-up

I thought I'd show off what I am currently loving regarding makeup (make-up, makeup?)


ELF bronzer! You can't beat this bronzer and the price is ridiculously low. I love it!

So far I'm loving Baby Lips. The store was out of the plain/uncolored one, so I got the purple one that's a light brown color. I would love to try the plain though.

My sensitive, sensitive skin is loving this Revlon Colorstay. Normally anything other than Clinique makes my face ITCH terribly, but so far I'm loving this! They have my perfect color (glow in the dark, pale, vampireish skin) and it really does stay on all day.


Another Revlon product I am loving is the Grow Luscious mascara. Not sure that it really makes my lashes grow, but it does help make them look thicker! 

Not related to make-up, but I am loving these rules. I need to follow them more often! 
 And I just threw this in there for fun. I am loving Chicago Fire. Love the show and the firemen!

3 comments:

  1. I heard great things about the baby lips balm and really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby lips! I have the peppermint one(green and purple )and love it!! It might just be my new favorite lip balm. Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody loves Chicago Fire. I gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete