Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music {Ronald Reagan}
I'm going to jump right in and show you where I've been spending most of my money... iTunes!
- Adele- Duh! Pretty much every song of hers is now on my iPhone and yes, I do belt out the songs when I'm alone.
- Avril Lavigne- this is an old one, but I still like listening to her-- especially "Complicated"
- Awolnation- I'm going to be honest and tell you I have no idea who this is, but I ran up on a couple of their songs and I bought "Not Your Fault". I can't really describe their music so go check them out!
- The Band Perry- this is only played at certain times. I can't decide if I like the band or not?!
- Big Sean-- My Last
- Blake Shelton- OMGeeee I could look at and listen to him all day long. Miranda is one lucky lady! Honey Bee, God Gave Me You, and Over are at the top of my list right now!
- I need to add in Jermain Paul and Blake's "Soul Man"!
- Bruno Mars- "Runaway Baby" always gets me up and moving!
- Calvin Harris- "Feel So Close"
- Carrie Underwood- "Good Girl"
- Cee Lo Green- "Forget You"
- Charlotte Sometimes- "Misery Business"- I Love The Voice!
- Clay Walker- "She Won't Be Lonely Long"- no words necessary
- Colbie Calliat- I really like a few of her songs, but I can't listen to them just any time of the day.
- Eminem- I've always be a MM fan!
- Eric Church- "Springsteen"- If you haven't listened to this yet go straight to iTunes!
- Flo Rida- This isn't my usual style, but "Good Feeling" and "Wild One" are good!
- Foo Fighters- "Best of You"
- Foster the People- who hasn't heard "Pumped Up Kicks"??
- Fun- "We are Young"
- Gotye- "Somebody That I Used to Know"- who hasn't listened to this?
- Jason Aldean- pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth- especially "My Kinda Party" and "Dirt Road Anthem"
- Kanye West- "Heartless"-- now, I really don't care for Kanye, but I do like this song...
- Katy Perry- "Part of Me"- go listen to this right now!
- Kellie Pickler- "Best Days of Your Life"-- Kellie is just a cute, Southern girl.
- Kelly Clarkson- "Never Again", "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" and "Mr. Know It All"
- Lady Antebellum- "Dancing Away With My Heart"
- Lindsey Pavao-- from the show The Voice- she didn't win, but I still bought two of her songs!
- Luke Bryan- "Country Girl", "Drunk On You" and "I Don't Want This Night to End"-- Luke just came to my hometown for a concert and it was the best concert I've ever been too- non-stop energy the whole night!
- Maroon 5- Sweet, sweet Adam! "Payphone", "Moves Like Jagger"
- Miranda Lambert -- she is one BLESSED lady! "Over You" is sad, but sweet.
- Neon Trees- "Everybody Talks"
- Old Crow Medicine Show- "Wagon Wheel" always gets me singing!
- One Direction- am I too old for them?
- Rhianna- The songs I choose depend on my mood at that moment!
- Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock- "It Takes Two"-- I had to have this the moment Ryan Reynold started singing it in "The Proposal"
- Sara Bareilles- her voice is so smooth!
- Sara Evans- "A Little Bit Stronger"
- Tony Lucca- Another contestant from The Voice. He totally changed up "Baby One More Time" and I really like the rock beat.
- Train- enough said
- Zack Brown Band- he has the best sing-along songs!
My Facebook status at the moment is something I really like (found it on Pinterest!)---
... But the struggles make you stronger, the changes make you wiser, and happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time. Life isn't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...
Happy Tuesday!
That quote is from a song!!!LOL
ReplyDeleteI knew it was, but didn't feel like taking the time to Google it! Haha :) I took the easy way and used Pinterest!
ReplyDelete