If money grew on trees, this is just a few of the things I would buy...
 |
| It's a LV... doesn't every girl want one? |
 |
| I've had my eye on a MK for a while now. I wouldn't mind opening this on my birthday! |
 |
| Coach. Duh. My first 'nice' purse was a Coach that I bought for myself. I'd take this one too! |
 |
| A Honda Element! Why? Because this would be so darn handy for hauling Amos around! |
 |
| I'm blind. I was the kid getting glasses in 2nd grade; then contacts in 8th. I'd love to not have to wear either of those! I think it would be the best gift to wake up and be able to see clearly! |
 |
| A Honda Pilot... normally this would be no where near my list, but sometimes a girl just needs a bigger SUV. |
 |
| My birthstone is an emerald and those puppies aren't cheap. I would love to have a nice, emerald ring! |
 |
| Ok, I AM NOT a pink person, at all, but Chloe is and that baby wants her own golf cart so bad. If I had the money I'd buy her this one! I'd put all sorts of child protecting equipment on it though. Her driving scares the beegeezus out of me! |
I just whipped this up off the top of my head, but if I had more time I'm pretty sure I could come up with an even longer, more expensive list! The truth is that even if I had an unlimited amount of funds in my bank account, I wouldn't be buying too much. I'd make sure my family was comfortable (with the house of their dreams and a vehicle they would love) and that Chloe, Savannah, John Aaron and DP could go to college and not have student loans. I'd also make a huge donation to St. Jude and my church. Other than that, I'd probably just keep the rest to pass down.
Tomorrow is the day! One more day...
No comments:
Post a Comment