Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Love Wednesday

 
 
 
This WILW post will be a little scattered. Well, because that's how my brain is lately... scattered. Let's get started, shall we?
 
OMGeee these are wonderful! They're sweet and chewy and just wonderful. I ate the whole bag in two days last week.

See? Yummo.

Humidity in the South is unlike humidity anywhere else in the world. This is officially Lion King weather for me and my hair.



I have yet to find the "perfect" humidity hairspray. If you know of one, let me know! However, this gem comes close. In Mississippi, in May, that's all a girl can hope to find.

Who isn't loving The Voice? Unfortunately, I heard Shakira and Usher will be replaced next season with Christina and Ceelo. This is not something I love, but at least Adam and Blake are sticking around and I do love them!

I love this idea and my bathroom is set up almost exactly like this. I am headed to Lowe's at lunch to find what I need and hopefully finish this project this wonderful three day weekend!

I am loving the decorative brackets too. I'm undecided if I'll use them since I'm going for something more "clean" looking.

Why haven't I thought about this before? I love this and hope to get this project completed soon!

Another bathroom project that I'm loving. I want to do something similar in my bathroom for my hair dryer and flat iron.

I have no idea what I would use this for, but I love this idea.I'm sure I can come up with something!
For now, that's all I'm loving {or at least that's all I can think of right now}. Please don't forget that this isn't just another three day weekend. There is a reason we celebrate this day! Please remember all of the men and women and their families and what they've done for you and me.
~Happy Memorial Day~

6 comments:

  1. Love that ecard. No I do not want to be the Lion King, but the humidity always has other plans. Let's lump rain into that too, shall we? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a loser for not replying sooner, but I never got notified that I had a comment! I'm sorry!
      I wish I could complain about the rain, but we haven't had much in my part of Mississippi. It'd be nice to have a little, but for now we'll have to settle for the heat and humidity! :)

      Delete
  2. So upset Shakira is leaving- I liked her so much better than Christina! And I know what you mean about humidity- I have tried just about every "frizz-reducing/eliminating" product out there! I'll have to try the Fructis spray- I've been using Tresemme but it's not working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for not replying sooner. I didn't know I had a comment! :(
      FYI I wasn't impressed with the hairspray. In fact, I've tossed it to the back as a "in case I am out and NEED something" bottle. Hair shouldn't be this difficult?!

      Delete
  3. Girl I feel ya on the lion king hair! I live in FL! It gets ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get a notification about getting a comment so I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner!
      I can't imagine what it would be like living in Florida... I visit on vacation, but it never feels long enough! Although, I never, ever have good hair days in FL! :)

      Delete