Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby #5

 While on vacation this summer, I got an email from Jenessa. We were on the elevator going down into the mountain at Ruby Falls when I opened the message. It didn't have one single word; only this picture! At first I just looked at it like "Hmmm" and then I saw her name on the picture! Of course I was thrilled for her, but when you're 1,000 feet underground you don't really have good cell reception :)

 Baby Anderson!

This is how she told everyone!

A few weeks after the first picture! Baby A has already grown so much!
Yes, Jenessa will be mom #5. We won't know until sometime in October if it will be a boy or a girl, but if it's anything like the previous 4 then it will be BOY. She's already bought the dresser/changing table, a great lamp and table for the nursery. Can't wait to find out what they're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment