Monday, September 17, 2012

Starkville (Home of that other team)

Several weeks ago Kelly and I decided to take a little overnight trip to Starkville. Kelly is a MSU graduate and our friend John still lives there (grad student) so we crashed his apartment. We got in town early Saturday afternoon and ran into a few shops that Kelly liked to shop in and I bought my first Hobo wallet. I still can't believe I splurged on that! Then it was off to meet John and his roommate, Jerry (Jeremiah is his full name, but John prefers Jerry). First up was a ride on John's motorcycle. He took us both around town and I had a great time. I love riding motorcycles!

That evening we went out to eat then to a restaurant that Kelly's friend now manages. We ended the night by meeting Tyler Russell (MSU QB) and then pigging out on Oreos back at the apartment :)

Gotta love text messaging...

My turn on the bike!

Kel's turn!



Our last stop for the night
We had a great time! Just getting out of town for 24 hours is so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment