This week is going to be slightly random for me! These are the few things I am currently loving....
 |
| I am loving this show! I have a weak spot for Alaska and this really shows the true Alaska. |
 |
| I am loving this system! I was in Wal-Mart the other day looking for yet another face wash and ran across this. I've only used it for a couple of days, but I can already tell a difference in my skin! Plus I'm loving the $12 price tag! |
 |
Hahaha I am loving this little quote!
 |
| I'm loving that this little fella is three months old (as of yesterday)! I'm also loving that I got to spend some major time with him and his mommy on Saturday! |
My pictures keep skipping around when I try to do a caption... UGH.
I'm loving this little girl and her wild personality. She is such a sassy pants!
I'm loving this new guy! Meet James Reid! Born yesterday, 7lbs 9.7oz, 20 1/2 inches long and a TON of hair!
|
What a sweet new baby! I adore newborns!!! And I gotta check out Alaska State Troopers! I love those kinds of shows.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
Oh! I may have to try that Equate face wash - I can NEVER find one that I love!
ReplyDeleteYes, you should try it. I've been using the St Ives apricot scrub you suggested a little while back and it's been ok for me, but I read it isn't a good idea to use daily. I loved Clinique but either their formula changed or it just stopped working for me.
ReplyDelete