Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence...

button
 
 
 
Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)... I am not the "favorite"... You have a child and all of a sudden you're the favorite and the other child is completely forgotten. :)

My best friend says... that I also have no filter for my witchy and sarcastic thoughts, just like her!
People call me... a lot of things. Apparently people do not understand the name CASSIE over the phone. UGH. Casey, Cathy, on and on. Daddy calls me peewee. Chloe calls me Aunt Cassie :)
The best part of my day... when I get home from work, change clothes and plop on the couch while Amos is sniffing all over me to see where I've been
 
I really don't understand... how some people make it this far in life as ignorant as they are
I get really annoyed... when people don't do their job, smack gum, and drive badly
There's nothing like a... a cold glass of sweet tea and a front porch swing
Lately, I can't get enough... rest/sleep. So much is going on in this brain of mine!
One thing I am NOT is... perfect.
I spent too much money on... jewelry this past weekend. Couldn't help myself! Now I just need something to wear with them :)
I want to learn.... sign language, Spanish and how to make a killer caramel cake.
If I ever met {insert name} Adam Levine in real life , I would... probably be speechless and just stand there giggling like a fool.
I can't stop... eating junk food or dreaming about a vacation all by myself.
Never have I ever... rode a roller coaster. Hello, motion sickness!
Reese Witherspoon... is a good, Southern girl that likes monograms like the rest of us. Yes, I was shocked when she was in the news recently, but she's been in the spotlight for so long... That's like 75 in Hollywood years! I think once in 75 Hollywood years is a pretty good record. I do hate she pulled the "do you know who I am?" thing though. Oh, well...


2 comments:

  1. I like being sarcastic..

    and YES, people need to DO THEIR JOBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. my best friends say i have no filter for my mouth sometimes either.. Oops ;)

    Also that is my favorite part of the day coming home from work and changing clothes! I feel like a new woman.

    ReplyDelete