My sister, Courtney, turned the big 3-0 this year! One of the ladies that works with mom is starting to get into the cake business so mom had her make a cake for Courtney. It turned out great! The bow did get a little out of whack, but we made it work.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Birthdays!
I realized I never posted pictures of mom and Courtney's birthday cakes! Mom turned the big 5-0 this year (in August!) and we had her a surprise party. The cake tasted even better than it looked!
My sister, Courtney, turned the big 3-0 this year! One of the ladies that works with mom is starting to get into the cake business so mom had her make a cake for Courtney. It turned out great! The bow did get a little out of whack, but we made it work.
If you'll notice there are NO pictures of the birthday girls. I stink at taking pictures! I'll try to do better the next time we're together!
My sister, Courtney, turned the big 3-0 this year! One of the ladies that works with mom is starting to get into the cake business so mom had her make a cake for Courtney. It turned out great! The bow did get a little out of whack, but we made it work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someone is getting back into blogger! ;)
ReplyDeleteHow stinking cute are those cakes!!!! Love them!
ReplyDelete