Friday, December 7, 2012

Chloe Turns 7?! 7?!

Way back in September my niece turned the ripe age of seven years old. I know the saying "time flies" is true, but it really does fly!  On, Saturday, September 29th we had her birthday party at the park. It's pretty new and very nice plus the weather was perfect for an outdoor party!

These were the only two pictures I took from the actual party! I was a  busy bee the whole time!

 After the party we took her to the mall to get her ears pierced and to Build-A-Bear!
Her "before" shot. She was so nervous it would hurt and she wouldn't look like a big girl!

And the "after" shot! All smiles afterwards (until we got in the car!)

 Our little tye-dyed friend was getting stuffed at this point. She was SO happy with her birthday present.




Now she's being sewed up!

The finished product!! Chloe and her bear :)

Whew! It had been a looooong day at this point. I think we were all exhausted and tired and hot and ill and Chloe was starting to hurt. You can't tell it here, but keep going!



By this point you could see she was done with faking it! That little stinger came out after this!
"Little Bit" is in 1st grade and loves it (for the most part). She has several friends and one is even our next door neighbor. She is so smart and tall so we're working on that basketball/sport scholarship! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment