I took a short blogging break, but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things! This week's WILW will be the products that I'm loving right now! It's winter in MS and that means today can be a toasty 74 degrees and tomorrow will be more like 34! I'm not the type of person to get my 64oz of liquids in a day so add that to the weather plus the fact that my office is freezing year round so I keep a heater blowing on me all day and what do you get? DRY SKIN.
I'm loving this lotion for my dry hands!
![]() |
| This small bottle of lotion sits on my desk and gets used frequently. The scent isn't strong and it isn't a greasy lotion so it's definitely a lotion that I'm loving! |
I'm loving this lip balm!
![]() |
| I am not a loyal lip balm user. I'll try just about anything, but this is my new favorite. It goes on and stays put for a while so I'm not constantly reapplying. |
I'm loving this body wash!
![]() |
| My skin stays super dry, but this body wash does a great job helping with that! Plus the scent is a favorite of mine. I'm not a fan of flowery, strong scents and this one is light. |
I'm loving this moisturizer!
![]() |
| I use this moisturizer! It's not too think or oily/greasy. It's great for wearing at night. Plus Dr. Oz gives it two thumbs up! |
I'm loving in-shower body lotion!
![]() |
| I've probably used this one before, but I'm still loving it! This is a must-use product after shaving your legs! |
Enough with products! It's TV time now...
I'm not a huge fan of Oprah (I know, I know, but...), but she is producing a new show: Married to the Army, Alaska and it is great! I am also not a fan of reality TV (other than Big Brother and The Voice), but this isn't your typical reality show. Its follows 7 women that live in Alaska and are married to Army men. For the first time EVER, the Pentagon is letting cameras get close to families and on base to show how Army life really is. Most reality shows seem staged to me, but NOT this show. It's real life and how the wives really handle it. I love this show! Plus I've always wanted to travel to Alaska and this show makes me want to go even more!
![]() |
| Episodes air on the OWN channel on Sundays. Watch it; trust me! |
Now, it's time for Duck Dynasty! Who doesn't love this show? I actually watched this show 10+ years ago when I was in high school (and my boyfriend at the time was a huge fan). It was the only hunting show that I didn't argue about. Phil (the Duck Commander- top right) had his own hunting DVDs (The Duckmen) and that's what I watched. This family is so funny and the things they say will have you rolling! Plus it's clean?! Who knew shows on TV could be clean anymore?! Plus they end every show with a family meal around the dinner table and Phil saying the blessing!
![]() |
| Do yourself a favor and check out A&E. Plus Friday nights are rerun nights so you get hours and hours of the bearded men! |








duck dynasty is hilarious!
ReplyDelete